Log in to your My Artist Series account:
We trust your Avid Artist Series controller (formerly Euphonix) will fulfill all of your needs and expectations, but should you have a question or problem regarding your product, please make use of the documentation that we have developed. We regularly update the functionality of the software, so be sure to download the latest version to enjoy the best performance with your Artist Series controller.
If you have recently purchased an Artist Series controller, please:
- Register your product and create a My Artist Series user account
- Read the Quick Setup Guide (included with your product)
- Download and install the latest software
- Read the Application Setup Guide to setup your Artist Series controller with your favorite media applications (found on your Artist Series DVD-ROM or download the latest version)
- Read the User Guide and FAQ's to get the most out of your Artist Series controller
NEW! My Artist Series (formerly MyEuphonix)
My Artist Series is your online portal to download the latest Artist Series software, contact Customer Support, and register your Artist Series products. If you already have an established MyEuphonix user account, there is no need to create a new account. Just use your same MyEuphonix email and password to log in—all of your registration info is still valid.
Not Sure If You
Problems with logging in?
1. Cookies must be enabled in your browser.
2. You should make sure that you have downloaded the latest web browser software
3. If you do not receive the confirmation email, check your junk or spam folders. And make sure email@example.com is on your approved list.
1. Make sure you enter your complete serial number. The serial number may start with a zero (0) or it may start with a string of letters.
Still having log-in problems?
Click here for registration problem email support and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible with assistance - please be sure to specify the trouble you're having.