If you have recently purchased an Artist Series controller, please:
- Register your product and create a My Artist Series user account
- Read the Quick Setup Guide (included with your product)
- Download and install the latest software
- Read the Application Setup Guide to setup your Artist Series controller with your favorite media applications (found on your Artist Series DVD-ROM or download the latest version)
- Read the User Guide and FAQ's to get the most out of your Artist Series controller
Should you require additional telephone or email assistance in installing or using your Artist Series controller, My Artist Series (formerly MyEuphonix) is your online portal to contact Artist Series Support. If you already have an established MyEuphonix user account, there is no need to create a new account. Just use your same MyEuphonix email and password to log in—all of your registration info is still valid.
Log in to your My Artist Series account to contact Artist Series Support:
Not Sure If You
If you have not yet registered your product you can click the "I have not registered yet" link. Completing that form will register one product and create your My Artist Series account.
If you have registered your product but don't know your password (this applies to early registrations before My Artist Series and MyEuphonix, or you forgot or lost it), click the "I lost my password" link. If you need your activation email resent to you, click the "I need my activation email resent" link.
If you're uncertain that you registered an Artist Series product, click the "I'm not sure if I am registered" link and we will check your email address in our registration database.
Problems with logging in?
1. Cookies must be enabled in your browser.
2. You should make sure that you have downloaded the latest web browser software.
3. If you do not receive the confirmation email, check your junk or spam folders. And make sure email@example.com is on your approved list.
1. Make sure you enter your complete serial number. The serial number may start with a zero (0) or it may start with a string of letters.
Still having log-in problems?
Click here for registration problem email support and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible with assistance - please be sure to specify the trouble you're having.